Complete Wi-Fi Powered by Plume
Say hello to great services that transform your internet into a smart home experience – all delivered from the cloud and enabled by Plume’s beautiful SuperPod Wi-Fi access points.
Plume Adaptive WiFi™
Walk room-to-room on a FaceTime call, stream your favorite 4K content or download a large work file - all at the same time. Using breakthrough cloud-based technology powered by AI, Plume provides you with full-strength, uninterrupted connectivity where and when you need it. Plume continuously learns about your internet needs and performs advanced self-optimizations, allocating capacity to devices that need it most.
Cyberthreats are evolving. So are we. Online Protection Plume filters out suspicious content as your devices connect to the Internet, providing you with real-time threat protection against crypto-mining, ransomware, malware, viruses, botnets, phishing attacks, and more.
- Advanced IoT Protection - Plume identifies all your connected devices and continuously monitors them for suspicious activity. If a device is compromised, Plume quarantines the device, preventing the threat from spreading to the rest of your connected devices.
- Adblocking - Plume blocks the ad content coming from known ad servers, significantly improving your browsing experience.
- Parental Controls - Make the internet a safer place by managing the type of content that each device or profile can access. Additionally, approve or block specific websites per device or profile to keep your family safe.
- Internet Freeze - Going offline is sometimes a good habit! Schedule an Internet freeze, give a time out to a specific device or person and monitor their levels of Internet usage.
Parental controls and guest access with unparalleled capabilities. Provide access at three levels:
- Home all-access - Give full home Wi-Fi access to people you implicitly trust. This will allow their devices to interact with all other connected devices in your home.
- Limited Guest Access - Create custom passwords for each guest and then choose which connected devices—like printers, TVs, security cameras or thermostats— they can access to make them feel instantly at home.
- Internet Only Access - Devices with internet-only Wi-Fi passwords will only be connected to the Internet and not any of the connected devices in your home.
Be alerted to movement in your home, with a new kind of motion detection system that doesn’t need cameras – just your existing wireless devices.
- People at home - if there is movement in your home, you’ll be alerted.
- Smart activation - GPS is used to establish your location so the system always knows if alerts are needed.
- Historical motion data - clear, visual data with the movement patterns in your home over the last seven days.
- Pet mode - customize the system to ignore the movement of animals below any size you select.
Plume’s beautifully designed SuperPods plug into existing power outlets throughout your home. To achieve whole-home coverage you may need to add extra SuperPods, depending on the size of your home.
- Manage your network like a pro - As people and devices come and go in your house, Plume lets you see which devices are accessing the Internet and how much they’re uploading or downloading. You can block and unblock specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device usage and management - A tap on each device provides insights into the signal strength and bandwidth consumption. You can also see which Plume pod it’s connected to.
- Daily insights to fine-tune your setup - The Plume app delivers daily reports on your home Wi-Fi signal strength and network activity. Get placement tips that help you fine-tune your wireless network based on the ways you’re using it.
- Magically simple to set up - Plug Plume in and let the system go to work. Plume recognizes all of your devices, identifies the flow of traffic, and starts to optimize your home network. The Plume app helps you manage the setup with a few quick taps.
- Wi-Fi that knows the whole family - Who’s playing games? Watching TV? Streaming music? With the ability to keep track of which devices are on your network and how people are using them, you’ll always enjoy peace of mind at home.