Business and residential telephone service in Stratford is always available with no contract. In fact, none of our services require any kind of a contract. With your home or business telephone service you get great features for free – call forwarding, call waiting, speed dialing and more. Please note our local telephone service is available in the Stratford 838 exchange only. Call us today to add phone service for your home or business.
The following outlines all charges for a single local phone line and all charges are prorated based upon a 30-day calendar month. A $39 deposit is also required.
|Speed dialing with 8 #s||x||x|
|Speed dialing with 30 #s||x||x|
|900 number blocking||x||x|
|FCC Line Charge*||$6.50||$6.50|
|Access Recovery Charge*||$1.50||$1.50|
All phone customers have access to the free features shown above; you just need to let us know which one(s) you’d like to include in your service.
Caller ID or Caller ID with call waiting can be added for $2.00/month. For a full list of additional services and charges click here.
Want to save money?
- Save $1.00 each month by signing up for telephone and internet service.
- Save $8.95 each month by signing up for phone, cable and internet service.
All new customers must fill out an application. An application can be downloaded from the link below or you can stop by our office to fill one out. Completed applications should be brought to our offices between 8a and 4:30p Monday thru Friday.
- Application for residential telephone service
- Low-income telephone assistance programs – download to learn more
- SMTC automatic bank debit authorization – set up payments to be made automatically each month so you never have to worry about them being mailed in time again.
* This subscriber line charge is a fee charged by the Federal Communications Commission and is collected by Stratford Mutual Telephone Company.
** The E911 Surcharge will state the county in which the customer resides. Stratford Mutual Telephone Company serves customers in Hamilton, Webster and Boone Counties.